4 Fraternitas Drive
Erected in 1958, Jackson House is a broad, modern steel and concrete house which serves as home to Beta Kappa Mu, the most athletically inclined sorority at Greyson. The house is spacious and efficient, with room for around fifty to sixty residential sisters and ample training space on the first floor and in the basement - the sorority even went so far as to convert its dining hall into a small gymnasium in the 1980s. All this relatively open space also makes it possible for the sorority to throw huge, truly wild parties and dances without having to move too much furniture around in the residential areas of the house. While somewhat prosaic on the outside, Jackson House is very well-appointed within and a perfect fit for the Beta Kappas.